Friday, June 5, 2009

Tony Morrison's Guide

''I Was Fired By The Airlines.This Guide Is My Revenge! "



I was a hard-working travel agent for 16 years at a major airline corporation.....Until they decided to fire me one morning over a completely bogus reason! Here's my way of saying "no thank you" when they offered me a new contract earlier this year. With my extensive insider knowledge, I'm bringing forth this mind-blowing informational guide on how you can save a truckload of money on traveling -- the secrets that only the ones in this industry would ever be familiar with.

Tony Morrison


All the secrets about reservations that airlines keep their mouths quiet about!


My shocking secret on how YOU can use a little-known method to purchase all your travel equipments (such as luggage) at employee-level discounts and save yourself hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on your traveling gears!


Read more from <<Save on Airfare Secrets>>

No comments:

Post a Comment